Jiayu International, a nail polish and eyelash training school in Nanchong, explains to us why the eyelashes fall off after eyelashes:
1. It is easy for the skin to get oily.
2, the impact of oily or semi-oily skin care.
3. The body is very angry, and the eyes often overflow with secretions (eye feces).
4. Applying mascara that is not easy to clean (recommended not to apply mascara after connecting eyelashes)
5. When drawing the eyeliner, the brush is drawn to the root of the eyelashes, so that the normal eyelashes are crooked by the eyeliner.
6, improper sleeping posture, sleeping on your stomach and covering the quilt on your head, easily lead to false eyelashes being overwhelmed and sticking together.
7. The method of eyelash extension is not correct. There is no subdivision one by one, but a pinch of pinch is taken out. The glue glues the pinch of eyelashes together.
8. The eye cream is used excessively, and the application is not allowed. When the eyes are closed, the long eyelashes just touch the place where the eyelids are applied, and the eye creams run on the eyelashes.
9. After grafting the eyelashes, false eyelashes need to be worn due to taking pictures or participating in some activities. The glue of the false eyelashes is particularly sticky, which will also cause the eyelashes to not have the correct direction.